Love menswear and looking for a career in fashion? Want to work at Gresham Blake?
We are looking to add and train new Bespoke & Retail Sales Consultant to our Brighton team.
Gresham Blake employs a team of highly motivated, skilled and creative people who are all passionate about the Gresham Blake Brand.
If you have a keen interest in fashion (bespoke and ready-to-wear), retail, luxury goods and love people then we would really like to hear from you.
Bespoke & Retail Sales Consultant - Full Time - Brighton Store
You will be delivering a bespoke service to some of our most high profile clients, guiding them through their shopping experience, from initial customer engagement to creating an outfit that is the perfect fit.
The successful Bespoke & Retail Sales Consultant will be talking to and assisting in the design of our clients bespoke suits/outfits as well as conducting fittings and taking key measurements as part of the design process.
The successfull candidate must:
- Have an obvious love and knowledge of menswear and current trends.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have supurb customer service.
- Be confident with face-to-face sales.
- Thrive and excel in a sales environment.
- Be a team player.
- Support your management team in achieving company targets and operational goals.
- Made-to-measure experience is desirable but not essential. The successful candidate will be given full training and continued support.
- Experience selling formal wear.
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission structure
- Annual wardrobe allowance
- Enviable discounts
- Working for a friendly team
If this role sounds tailor made for you – please contact our Area Manager Nathalie May with your CV and covering letter.
APPLY TO: Nathalie May, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE – 6PM WEDNESDAY THE 22ND FEBRUARY 2017.
E-commerce, Digital and Design Internships / Work Experience
We often have work experience and intern placements available with the E-commerce and Design departments.
If you are looking to gain real life experience within these areas please email a CV and covering letter to the following:
For the design department please email email@example.com
For the E-commerce and Digital department please email firstname.lastname@example.org